*Abstract Submission Deadline : July 31 (Tue), 2018
*Late-Breaking Abstract Submission : August 13 (Mon), 2018
*Abstract Acceptance Notice : September 6 (Thu), 2018
We encourage authors to submit their abstracts in the form of video for the Oral Presentation 7 – Video Session to be held on Saturday, November 10, 2018. Please read the information below carefully and submit your video abstract by no later than August 13, 2018 using the link below. If you have any questions, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission Process
Sign-upIf you are already signed-up on this website, you can use the account for your abstract submission.
Submission and ConfirmationAfter your abstract submission, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
My PageTo review or modify your submitted abstracts, visit 'My Page'.
Acceptance NotificationAn acceptance notification will be sent to you via e-mail.
Video Preparation and Submission
1. Video Abstract
You will be required to write a brief abstract for your video. The abstract should be no more than 300 words and, while it does not need to follow a certain structure, you should include a detailed description of the intended purpose or objective of your video presentation.
- Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
All Videos MUST be submitted in accordance with the guidelines below:
Video quality must be more than 480p, SD (Standard definition): 720x480 (square pixel ratio).
Video submissions must be of good quality and submitted in final form.
Videos may not include advertisement or promotion of products. Commercial support may be noted as a credit at the end of the video.
- Run Time
Maximum running time is 10 minutes. Your video must be no longer than 10 minutes.
Please submit your video using the following instructions:
- Please visit the Youtube upload page (https://www.youtube.com/upload) and login with your personal account.
- After login, click the Continue to Upload page button and upload your video as "Unlisted video." To find out how to upload as "Unlisted Video", please visit the link below for instructions. (https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/157177?hl=en)
- Visit the ATW 2018 website video abstract submission page.
- An abstract/summary of the video must be submitted via our online submission system. The abstract should not exceed 300 words in length, and should be typed in English.
- Copy and paste the share link of the file you wish to upload on to the ATW 2018 website window and click the Upload Files button.
5. Important Information
All abstracts must be submitted via the congress website only.
- When you submit an abstract online, your abstract will be automatically edited according to the congress submission format. It is the authors' responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Please proofread your abstract before completing your submission.
- If you do not complete the submission process, your information will be held in temporary storage until you return later to complete your submission. Please note that your submission must be completed before the submission deadline.
- A confirmation of receipt of the abstract will be automatically sent to the submitter and the presenting author by e-mail upon the on-line submission. Therefore, please submit the right contact details of the presenting author and corresponding author; otherwise the presenter will not receive important information about his/her presentation.
- The acceptance of abstracts will be notified by e-mail to the presenting author and corresponding author by September 6 (Thu), 2018. The information may also be found on 'My page' of the congress website.
- Upon acceptance of the abstract, presenting authors are expected to register and to present their abstracts. Abstracts will be published in the congress abstract book only if the presenting author is registered with full payment by October 4 (Thu), 2018.
- Only up to 10 authors including a presenting author will be listed on the abstract book.
- If on-line submission is not available, please contact the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com