If you are an invited speaker and is to give a lecture(s) at the ATW 2018, please submit your CV and lecture note following the below procedures.
*Submission deadline: August 11 (Fri), 2017
How to Submit
- Log in with your Email and Password.
- Click 'Abstract/Lecture Note' on the top of the main page of the congress website.
- Click the 'Lecture Note Submission' button.
- Submit your CV and the lecture note by following the steps.
- Make sure to click the 'Submit’ button at the end of the steps to complete your submission.
* If you are a new participant to the ATW 2017 last year, you can log in with the ID (E-mail) and Password that the ATW 2018 secretariat created for your convenience. If you have already participated ATW 2017 last year, the same account and password is used for the log in.
How to Modify
You can modify the submitted CV and abstract on 'My Page’ up until the submission deadline.
- Go to 'My Page’ and click 'Abstract Submission’ on the left side of the page.
- Click the 'Modify’ button to modify.
- Modify your CV and lecture note by following the steps.
- Make sure to click the 'Submit’ button at the end of the steps to save your modification.
Guideline for Lecture Note Submission
- All lecture notes must be submitted via the congress website only.
- When you submit a lecture note online, it will be automatically edited according to the congress submission format. It is the authors’ responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Please proofread your lecture note before completing your submission.
- Submitted lecture note should not exceed 1,000 words in length, and should be typed in English. (ONLY Coordinator Session lecture note may be submitted in Korean.)
- No tables, graphs and images are allowed.
- If you do not complete the submission process, your information will be held in temporary storage until you return later to complete your submission. Please note that your submission must be completed before the submission deadline.
- A confirmation of receipt of the lecture note will be automatically sent to you by e-mail upon the on-line submission.
- If on-line submission is not available, please contact the congress secretariat at email@example.com.